Ore-dressing and processing equipment
The ore-dressing and processing division of the company компании ENCE GmbH specializes in development and non-standard application of engineering solutions for different workplace issues. Upon the customer’s request we can perform modernization of present production, develop, complete and supply an additional turn-key line or stage to existing processes. The company being an official representative for a number of world-known brands at the CIS market offers turn-key supplies of the following equipment:
- Multi-purpose projects and packages
- Pressure filters
- Belt-conveyor weighers
- Centrifugal separators
- Various equipment for the mining branch
- Pumps for ore-dressing (including slurry pumps)
- Slurry valves
- Pre-picking equipment
1. Complex equipment and plants.
1.1. Custom-designed lifting baskets/cages for unloading mine roadway products/output and personnel transportation.
1.2. High-angle conveyors are designed for continuous linear multilevel bulk material transportation.
Each conveyor is custom-designed, requires less production floor space and operates easily even at 90 C inclination angle.
2. Filter presses
The main characteristics are:
- the full programmability and automation of the process
- significant reduction in electric power consumption in comparison with analogues due to process recurrence programmability
- the design features allow to gain lower humidity in comparison with the competitors
- the design features allow to gain twice as big efficiency at equal body size in comparison with analogues
3. Belt-conveyor weighers and feeders
Weigh feeders are specially designed for heavy duty operating conditions. The distinctive properties of the offered weigh feeders are:
- Weighing error 0,25%
- Applied all over the world in various industries
- 100% SFT digital strain gage
- No need in on site calibration
- Due to construction features the installation is very easy
- Built-in overload protection, IP65 / NEMA 4
- Automatic belt zero calibration allowing accurate weight measurement
- Automatic belt weight control allowing material adhesion control
- Automatic empty belt control
- Automatic product analysis – "empty belt operating time" indication for preset time interval
- Programmed/preset parameters electronic switch protection
4. Equipment for centrifugal separation
Cyclone equipment of different performance variations with degree of separation up to 5 µm.
5. The wide range of various equipment and accessories for mining industry:
5.1. Hydrocyclones of O 70mm-1450 mm, hydrocyclone systems including pulp distributors at the inlet, overflow and underflow tanks. Materials: polyurethane, steel casting, rubber-lined plastics (rubber thickness 15 and 25 mm), silicon carbide.
5.2. Glass fiber products. Wear- and corrosion resistant fiberglass floor gratings.
5.3. Centrifuges and gravity-feed spiral concentrators.
5.4. Flotation plant rotors and stators of different manufacturers/brands.
5.5. Rubber mill linings, rubber panels and other elements.
5.6. Ceramic products: ceramic impellers, hydrocyclone nozzles, pipes and pipe-bends.
5.7. Rubber and rubber-ceramic wear-resistant linings of hoppers.
5.8. Bulk material anti-adhesion coatings.
5.9. Ore sampling equipment, conveyor- or pulp-based.
6. Pumps for concentrating industry and transfer of waste products of various industries:
6.2. Vertical pumps for abrasive slurry transfer.
6.3. Submersible slurry pumps for transfer of dense slurries with solids content values up to 65% by weight.
6.4. Pumps for gravel transfer
6.5. Water jet pumps.
6.6. Peristaltic pumps
6.7. Diaphragm pumps
6.8. Portable pumps for pumping water with slit, sand and other admixtures; using rechargeable 12 V batteries
7. Slurry valves / RSA
Slurry-design flat knife gate valves
DN 50-1500 mm
8. Ore-picking equipment for on-conveyor ore separation by the following techniques:
Optional color method