Equipment for oil and gas production
On general contract basis the company effects field facility construction with complex turn-key delivery of main and auxiliary process equipment, piping, oil metering stations, control and measuring units, fire detection and fire fighting systems, pumping units.
- Drilling Equipment
- Mobile Deisel Heaters
- Oil and gas production and transport equipment (Italy)
- Oil treatment plants (OTP) for deposits
- Overview of process equipment constituting the oil treatment plant (OTP)
- Auxiliary equipment
The following package plan is based on the general contract:
- Realization of turn-key packaged supply of drilling equipment and auxiliaries for commissioning
- Supervision works and start-up and commissioning
- After-sales technical services for supplied equipment
- Inspections and diagnostics of existing units
- Upgrading of existing drilling rigs
- Re-equipping of existing units with modern process control systems and safety devices
Christmas trees, drilling pipes and wellhead equipment
Full range of christmas trees, drilling pipes and wellhead equipment including:
- blowout preventors
- plunger-type preventors
- collectors for well suction and killing operation
- drilling bits
- wellhead tools
- safety clamps
- drill pipe elevators
- sucker-rod elevators
- casing pipe elevators
- pipe tongs
Special equipment for formation isolation, borehole bridging, selective-zone production, zonal isolation, stimulation of well and downhole completion:
- Swellable packers
- Test valves
- Retrievable packer-type bridge plugs
- Drilled out bridge plugs
- Cement retainers
- Power setting tools
- Wall-anchored catchers
- Composite plugs
- Expanding bit subs
For more information on offered products, design features and specific applications please follow the link: www.ence-drilling-rigs.ru
Mobile diesel heaters
Compact mobile and fixed heat producing diesel plants
Allow processing and common air heating of equipment units, production areas and personnel facilities and different objects.
Plants power: 100 - 400 kW
Designed for severe weather conditions
Oil and gas production and transport equipment (Italy)
- Wellhead equipment and Xmas tree
- Ball valves
- Plug valves
- Gate valves, including those with extending slab gates
- Choke valves
- Backpressure valves
- Control panels
- Linear hydraulic / pneumatic drives
For more details concerning the listed equipment please visit the relevant web page
Oil treatment plants (OTP) for deposits
Crude oil rate is customized.
The plant ensures the following process steps:
- Technical record of facility intake gas/oil mixture
- Phase separation of gas/oil mixture: oil, gas, water
- Secondary phase separation of oil-water emulsion: oil, water
- Treatment and partial dehydration of what is separated during primary gas separation
- Treatment and separated water re-injection
- Oil dehydration and desalting
- Fiscal measurement of dehydrated and desalted oil
The unit completion is made to a Customer’s requirements.
Overview of process equipment constituting the oil treatment plant (OTP)
Compact units for oil separation
Extracted products may contain oil and water during well-drilling, their major repair works, well flushing and oil extraction. These extracted components may be in pure and emulsified state and be contained in product in different states, and all that complicates further oil refining. The solution of this problem consists in continuous separation of two-phase liquid into two separate flows by means of centrifugal forces. The separation will be made in a special centrifuge.
Feed: up to 250 m³/h
Head: up to 4 bar
Overall block systems:
Length: 5365 mm
Width: 3460 mm
Height: 4797 mm
Continuous separation of raw oil, produced water and drainage water.
- simple and compact design with automatic mode of operation
- delivered as a compact, preassembled and tested system
- designed for use in explosive Zones 1 and 2
- light operational weight
- automated control system on the basis of Logical Controller application
- design in accordance with oil producing standards
More information on oil-separator.ru
Four-phase high pressure raw oil separators
Applied for solid phase separation, liquid degassing with further gas and liquid drop separation and separation of immiscible liquids with various densities.
- high pressure horizontal four-phase separator
- four-phase separator with capacity from 100 to 250 barrel
- compact units
- pipelines with operating pressure from 3 000 to 10 000 psi
- dimensions from 3 to 8 inches
- various possibilities of pump feeding
- oil/water transit
- solids travel
- internal reflux pumps
- complete data
- programmed system for supervision of all pressures
- complete pump, valve and regulating valve functioning control
Length: 40 ft (12,2 m)
Width: 8 ft 6 inches (2,59 m)
Height: 9 ft 6 inches (3,2 m)
Weight (approx.): 7300 kg
A gas separator represents a condensate knockout for well cleanup from condensed moisture and hydrocarbon condensate, solids and other admixtures.
Impurities make gas transportation difficult and give rise to pipeline corrosion, well, bed and field equipment plugging (partial or full) as a result of hydrate or ice blockage. Application of gas separators allows avoiding these problems and thus raising economic efficiency of gas recovery system.
Oil desalting plants
Oil extraction is constantly accompanied by formation water (from 1 till 80-90% by weight), which is dispersed in oil and forms water-in-oil emulsion types (dispersion phase is oil, and internal phase is water). Their generation and stabilization are fostered by oil natural emulsifying agents (asphaltenes, naphthenes, gums) and dispersed mechanical impurities (clay, sand, limestone and metal particles). Formation water, as a rule, is substantially mineralized by chlorides Na, Mg and Ca (up to 2500 mg/l of salts even if oil water content is only 1%) and also by sulphates and hydrocarbonates and contains mechanical impurities.
Presence of the above substances and mechanical impurities in oil has a negative influence on refinery equipment operation:
- at large water content pressure in oil refining plants rises up, their capacity is reduced and energy consumption is increased
- salt deposition in furnace and heat exchanger pipes requires their frequent cleaning, reduces coefficient of heat transfer, causes heavy corrosion (chlorides Ca and Mg are hydrolyzed with HCl formation); moreover, salts and mechanical impurities, cumulating in residual oil products (black oil and tar), worsen their quality.
Oil dehydration is made by means of breaking of oil-water emulsion with use of demulsifiers – various surface active agents, which are adsorbed in interphase boundary and thus facilitate droplet (globules) breakup of the water dispersed in oil. However even at deep oil dehydration with formation water content up to 0,1-0,3% (which is technologically complicated), due to its high mineralization residual chlorides content is high enough: 100-300 mg/l (in terms of NaCl), and it goes higher when oil comprises crystalline salts.
Therefore for preparation of oil refining works of most oil fields the only dehydration itself is not enough. Residual salts and water are deleted from oil with the help of another process - oil desalting - which principally does not differ from oil dehydration very much. The process lies in mixing oil with fresh water, breaking of formed emulsion and further separation of flushing water (containing salts and mechanical admixtures having passed over to it) from oil.
A differential characteristic of the units is the combination technology of alternative and direct currents in the oil separation process, which considerably increases separation range and the plant efficiency per unit of volume.
Advanced updated design of separate units.
Inlet sleeves are made with double sealing which excludes oil leakage, and metal-to-metal thread levels down its stripping.
Up-to-date insulation materials having higher thermal characteristics and lower weight allow considerably decreasing weight load upon the unit, reducing its weight and increasing its operation life. Due to application of new insulation materials plant vapour cleaning becomes possible.
Max. salt content in oil at the plant outlet is 5 mg/l.
Oil and Gas Custody Metering System
Computerized metering complex solves problems connected with quality control and registration of natural gas quantity at all stages of its transportation and use. Application during building of precision gage complex and provision of optimal conditions of their functioning allows minimizing inaccuracies of definitions of controllable gas flow characteristics. The metering complex is supplied as separate block-boxes fully complete with all necessary equipment, assembled and set at the manufacturer’s production plant.
Block-type structure of the complex allows reducing time reasonably as well as material expenses for assembly or mounting and commissioning at installation place, and makes scope of design work easier and smaller.
Natural Gas Stationary Compressor Systems
Flow rate: up to 9000 Nm3/h
Power: up to 700 kWт
Suction pressure: up to 50 bar
Design: insulating sound-proof housing
Mobile Gas Pumping System
Design: the compressor has a balanced apposed design, it is gas motor driven. The system is integrated in a container and mounted on a 40 ton truck.
Flow rate: 1 000 000 Nm3/h
Pumping time: at 10 bar / 46 hours
Vacuum pressure: about 5 bar
Outlet gas pressure: 70 bar
Operating mode: fully automatic
Mobile Nitrogen Production System
Flow rate: up to 2200 m3/h
Nitrogen purity: 95 - 99% (regulated)
Motor: el.motor/ diesel at option
Environmental: from –40 to +40°C
Module-Type Formation Pressure Maintenance Plant
Formation pressure maintenance systems perform the following functions:
- Formation water lifting and pipeline transportation
- Bed stimulation by means of pressure build-up
- Local water injection into bed and produced water pumping
Pump stations for formation pressure maintenance systems consist of the following systems:
- fluid registration and preparation system (suction pipeline)
- regulation system (discharge pipeline)
- automatic control complex (pump control station)
This plant package allows doing the following:
- maintain optimal pump operation;
- make emergency shut-down in case of critical parameter value achievement
All the equipment is installed in a block-box.
The station operation is performed automatically with a preset pumping volume. Frame type block-boxes are equipped with heating systems (designed for operation at ambient temperature from +35°C to -50°C), ventilation and light.
Advantages of Formation Pressure Maintenance Systems:
- block design concept of construction;
- small block dimensions;
- possibility of quick transformation and block moving to a new place;
- decrease of expenses for preparation of ground for block installation;
- use of wide range of pump units completing the block;
- possibility to carry out scheduled operations as well as mounting/dismantling works without involvement of any additional hoisting equipment (truck cranes, loaders etc.);
- all-weather block design;
- possibility to connect the block to the system of automatic industrial process control of maintain formation pressure.
*Upon the Customer’s request, any unit which is a part of the oil treatment plant (OTP) can be supplied apart from the complex in accordance to specific process conditions.
1 Designed with intermediate heat transfer agent
2 Designed with convection heater
- Since there is no need to use additives, which are added into oil to improve its transportation characteristics, oil transportation costs will be reduced.
- As heating energy source for pumped oil itself as well as associated gas can be used as burner fuel.
- Closed cycle technologies are used to the utmost: furnace gases recirculation, use of constantly circulating non-toxical liquid heat transfer agent.
- High ecological compatibility of oil heating plants.
- Oil heating plants ensure preset oil pipeline process conditions; they correspond to high requirements of reliability, safety, automation and control levels, operational and economic parameters.
1. Oil heating plant with intermediate heat transfer agent
Oil heating plant automatically maintains operating temperature set by the operator with 0,5 % accuracy of the set value. And hereat heat transfer agent output temperature can reach 400°C. Oil heating plants have numerous safety systems, which allow them to function within prescribed frames. In case operating parameters go beyond allowable limits, the plant will automatically stop. Burner flame, heat transfer agent and flow exhaust temperature and combustion air pressure are constantly controlled.
2. Oil heating plant with convection heater
In oil heating plants of this type raw oil is heated as it transmits through the heat transfer coil. The coil is heated by convection gases that cover coil outer surface.
In order to increase efficiency and limit burner flame radiation, gases are recycled. The main advantage of this oil heating plant type is possibility to prevent surface liquid overheat coming from pipe wall, which allows using it for heating of overheat-sensitive raw oil.
A completely convectional heat exchanger configuration allows strict control of pipe wall surface temperature. The heater can operate at the surface temperature exceeding raw oil general temperature max. by 2,8°C. Plant capacity is from 0,8 to 37 MW. Heaters raise raw oil temperature up to the value specified by the customer, thus lowering its viscosity and ensuring conditions for further transportation by oil-trunk pipelines
Fuel storage tanks
Available both with heating and without it, of vertical and horizontal designs.
Additional information about the offered oil-heating units you can find under: www.oil-heating.ru
Standalone power supply units (OTP) (associated gas recovery)
Upon the Customer’s request the company technical experts can integrate standalone power supply units into oil treatment plants (OTP) for provision of:
- Electric power
- Hot water
If necessary, the company, upon the Customer’s choice, can complete the oil treatment plants with the generators of the following types:
- cogenerators – standalone energy and heat source
- diesel generators – standalone energy source
- gas generators – standalone energy source
In recent years practically all oil and gas companies pay greater attention to the problem of associated petroleum gas recovery. Simultaneously a bigger emphasis is laid on optimization of energetic component in company business. Many companies already successfully use gas-generating power stations at their deposits.
Gas workers also have at their disposal huge remaining reserves of low pressure gas which is not interesting in terms of export, but perfectly suitable for power and heat generation. Small-scale power generation has a rapid growth all over the world offering innovative technologies and new equipment.
One of the most advanced method of power generation which can be worth paying attention to in the range of energetic solutions used by oil and gas companies is power and heat generation with microturbine generators running on natural or associated gases and a number of other fuels.
Radial extension turbine or "turbine expander" is used for cooling or power generation at refineries, hydrocarbon separation plants and in other similar processes, as well as in gas processing industry.
Turbine expanders can also be used for electric power generation during industrial gas transportation by pipelines. Taking into consideration increasing world market economic requirements it is important for turbine expanders to be designed with maximum efficiency and durability.
Please visit our web site www.turbine-expanders.ru for more information.
The company supplies modern environment protection systems, straight firing equipment and next generation technologies which are successfully used in production sector of many countries. The following equipment is included into the scope of supply:
- process heaters
- tunnel and boiler burners
- thermal oxidizers
- flare gas and vapour recovery units
Characteristic feature of the offered flaring systems is "clean burning" technology which considerably increases combustion economic efficiency minimizing or fully eliminating smoke, noise, bright light and other phenomena accompanying combustion process.
Besides, key advantages of the offered systems are:
- easy maintenance
- operational reliability
- designed for heavy-duty service
Please visit our web site www.gas-burners.ru for more information.
Electricity economy innovations: heat and power systems with external combustion engines
Description: energetically effective variant of associated petroleum gas recovery at oil deposits, gas conversion process for the purpose of energy supply.
Application: small-scale electric power and heat production using associated petroleum gas and other gaseous fuels.
Power recourses generated by the system: electric power, heat.
Design: module-type, one module dimensions: 2,5 x 0,9 x 2,0 m, 1800 kg
Efficiency: 75% (total)
Power data: 38 kW/h electric power + 65 kW/h heat
- Associated petroleum gas
- Natural gas
- Coal gas
- Synthetic gas
- Fully automatic operation
- Requires neither labour-intensive nor expensive and frequent maintenance
- Low emissions
- Noiseless and vibration-free operation
- Special foundation is not required
The systems are based on external combustion engines put into operation by an external heat source due to temperature difference created by external heating and cooling sources. Heat can be supplied by an external heat source or generated by burning a wide range of fuels inside the combustion chamber.
The process results in rotation of the generator mounted on the engine, whereby energy is generated. There are no valves in the external combustion engine. It is hermetically sealed, and air is heated and cooled by means of hot and cold loop heat-exchangers. The process also generates heat which is used for combined power and heat production.
One packaged module-type system (2,5 x 0,9 x 2,0 m, 1800 kg) provides electric power to 38 kW and produces 65 kW-h of recovered heat, and has combined heat and power production system supplied in a special order. Total efficiency achieves 75%.
During combustion almost 100% of hydrocarbons are burnt with very low emissions. The systems are fully-automated and provide reliability and a long service life. They are low-maintenance, mounted on unprepared sites, run quietly and without vibration.
More information at www.energy-units.ru
Equipment for offshore platforms
The company ENCE GmbH develops engineering projects of selection and delivery of equipment for drilling and oil and gas production offshore platforms and lay barges on the basis of displacement pumps by "Wepuco" company. We are an official distributor of the company, and we are eager to offer designing, supply and installation supervision, guarantee maintenance and after-sales service for the below listed equipment of offshore platforms:
- well oxidation pump modules;
- pump modules for flexible pipes pressuring and cleaning
- productivity: up to 65 m3/h
- pressure: up to 350 bar;
- pump modules of oil transfer to tankers
- productivity: up to 140 m3/h
- pressure: up to 160 bar;
- triethylene glycol pump modules for gas dehydration plants
- productivity: up to 36 m3/h
- pressure: up to 850 bar;
- pump modules for pollution and CO2 pumping/return to well
- productivity: up to 55 m3/h
- pressure: up to 250 bar;
- compressors, heat exchangers, turbine expanders of gas processing modules.