Designed and implemented projects in metallurgy
ENCE GmbH has designed and implemented the following projects in metallurgy:
Novolipetsk Steel OJSC, the city of Lipetsk
- Development of the project for modernisation of the zinc bath equipment for the continuous hot-dip galvanising unit ANGTs-2, with the capacity 136 thousand tons per year, for dynamo steel making.
- Development of the project of the gas-collecting flare tip, with the blast furnace gas maximum flow up to 350 000 nm3/hour
- Engineering and delivery of submersible equipment for hot-dip galvanising lines in the cold rolling workshop.
TekhInvestStroi LLC, the city of Kashira, Moscow Region
- The project of the liquid zinc storage bath provided with a pump for melted zinc pumping, with the heating rating up to 90 kW.
- The project of the unit for polymeric coating of steel strips.
- Development of the project and delivery of the strip centering system for the line of the continuous hot-dip galvanising unit:
Material: cold-rolled steel
Strip width: 200 – 1270 mm;
Strip thickness: 0.5 – 0.2 mm;
Strip tension, max: 2500 N
Strip speed: 180 m/minute.
- Development of the project and delivery of the automatic shot blasting unit for processing of rolls with the diameter up to 415 mm, length up to 2605 mm.
- Development of the project and delivery of the roll-grinding machine, with the maximum workpiece length 2200 mm, roll diameter up to 415 mm, roll weight 2500 kg.
- Delivery of the three-blade fifth-generation rotary air blower with an integrated pulsation dampener, for air injection with the maximum flow rate up to 5418 nm/hour
- Development of the project and delivery of the jet cooling section with a heat exchanger and a recirculation fan.
- Development of the project and delivery of the electrostatic strip oiling apparatus, with the strip speed 15-200 m/minute, strip width 700-1270 mm, strip thickness 0.2-1.2 mm.
- Engineering and delivery of submersible equipment for the hot-dip galvanising line.
Vectron Managing Company CJSC
- Development of the project of the continuous hot-dip galvanising line with the strip width 600-1250 mm, strip thickness 0.3-2.0 mm, capacity 104 thousand tons per year.
- Development of the project of the chemical coating application machine with the strip width 900-1250 mm, strip thickness 0.35-2.0 mm, speed 60 m/minute.
Magnitogorsk Iron and Steel Works OJSC, the city of Magnitogorsk
- The project for modernisation of sheet-leveling machines, LPM-1 and LPM-2, operated as the components of the cutting-to-length unit, APR-3, with the capacity 1125 thousand tons per year, maximum length 3000-24000 mm, thickness 5-25 mm, width 1000-2350 mm.
Severstal OJSC, the city of Cherepovets
- Development of the project for coating workshop waste water treatment.
- Development of the project for copper removal from pickling solution at the continuous pickling units for roll stock.
Urals Foil OJSC
- Development of the project of the machine for levelling by stretching and bending, for aluminium foil, with the speed up to 300 m/minute for the coil, thickness 0.2-1.5 mm, width 600-1650 mm, diameter up to 1800 mm, weight up to 20 tons.
Rusal-Armenal CJSC, Armenia, the city of Yerevan
- The project of the press for aluminium foil waste briquetting.
The press is provided with two compression stages and designed for pressing aluminium foil wastes, thickness up to 4 mm (steel) and up to 10 mm (non-ferrous metal). The press is provided with hardened prismatic knives on the edge of the removable cover and the chute; these knives are usable at four sides.
- Development of the project of the pneumatic tube transport system for the delivery of samples from the melting area to the laboratory.
The design of the pneumatic system for sample transportation and loading is based on a single-tube system. The same tube is used to deliver a box with the sample from the dispatch station to the destination station and backwards. When the discharge station air is used, the average speed is below 12 m/s.
Kaluga Non-ferrous Metal Processing Plant CJSC, the city of Kaluga
- Development of the project of the four-roll reversing cold mill.
- Development of the project of the two-roll reversing cold mill.
- Development of the project of the slitting line for coils, width 150-400 mm, thickness 0.3-5.0 mm, inner diameter 400-500 mm, outer diameter 1300 mm. The speed line is up to 100 m/minutes.
- Development of the project of the degreasing and pickling line.
PO Vektor LLC, Tatarstan, the city of Bugulma
- Development of the project of the uncoiler with a four-segment drum (segments are unclamped by ±150 mm), with the material thickness 0.21-0.7 mm, the coil width 1240-1550 mm.
TULACHERMET-STEEL OJSC, the city of Tula
- Design of equipment and technology for the workshop for metal cord and boat wire making.
POLEMA OJSC, the city of Tula
- Development of the project of the unit for two-sided disc polishing, with the grinding wheel diameter 850 mm.
- Development of the project of the four-roll reversing cold mill, for a workpiece thickness up to 2.0 mm, width up to 750 mm, length up to 2000 mm.
Transformer JSC, the city of Podolsk
- Development of the project of the slitting line with an uncoiler, a slitting machine and a coiler provided with an AC drive, for coils, with the maximum width 1250 mm, outer diameter up to 1600 mm, material thickness 0.23-1.5 mm.
Rostov Electrometallurgical Plant LLC, the city of Shakhty
- Development of the project and delivery of shears for cold bar cutting, with the maximum cutting force 100,000 kg and the blade width 1200 mm.
Kama Metalworks Plant TEMPO CJSC
- Development of the project of the NC machine for 3D drilling of beams, with three drilling bits at the machine’s left, upper and right sides and with automatic lubrication.
- Technical re-equipment of the profile foundry workshop, the slag roasting area.
- Design, delivery and commissioning of the ladle drying and heating station.
- Development of the project for operation of gantry robots for wheel and tire production.
VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation Public JSC, the city of Verkhnyaya Salda
- The automatic system for inner cleaning of the chamber in DTVG-7PF-I1 furnace, including control, installation, commissioning and setting-up.
- The project has been prepared, The mold washing and drying stand for the DTVG-7PF-I1 furnace, including control, installation, commissioning and setting-up.
- Design and delivery of the hydrodynamic unit for casting mold cleaning in vacuum arc furnaces, workshop No.32.
- Development of the project for high pressure setting used to clean the top covers in skull furnaces.
Projects implemented at other enterprises:
- Design of stands for testing, washing and degreasing of pipelines at ships and stands for cooling system tests at ships, for PO SevMash OJSC, the city of Severodvinsk.
- Delivery and commissioning of the three-plunger pumping unit, ATUMAT Typ WOMA 250 ARP, for Oskol Electrometallurgical Combined Works, the city of Stary Oskol.
- Delivery of the hydraulic equipment for the radial forging line at the Metallurgical Plant, the city of Elektrostal.
- Delivery of the hydraulic equipment for major repair of the Mill No.150 at the Beloretsk Metallurgical Combined Works OJSC, the city of Beloretsk.
- Development of the project of the line for steel strap slitting, Volgostrap OJSC, the city of Kostroma.
- Engineering of the hot-dip galvanising line for heating elements, Santekhprom OJSC, the city of Moscow.
- Comprehensive delivery of high-tech pumping equipment for the auxiliary unit of equipment No.1 and No.2 for the steam turbine at Kurgan CHP-2, the city of Kurgan.